Sunday, October 31, 2010

Cinematics are Go!

I started on these intro and outro animations earlier this year. But left them sitting idle until the majority of the game was complete.
Well the majority of the game is complete now and I'm pretty excited to get these cinematic animations going. Because I've made some changes in the game, the outro animation will be quite different to how I first planned it to play out.
So in this instance putting it off was a good thing!

The animations will be very minimal in characters and props, I'll be using a model of Lylian and another character that I contracted a friend - Harsh Borah - to model and texture some time ago.
 I need to keep it simple, so I don't get carried away and spend months on it and create slow rendering times. If I stick to the plan, it should only take a couple of weeks tops.

No comments: