Wednesday, February 16, 2011

New Year better then the Old Year

2011 looks to be a very busy year, and yet a little foggy.
I've already spent two months contracted to create pixel art for a social web game. And it has been great fun!
Next month takes me interstate to Sydney to work on cinematic animations at Plastic Wax. Following that are various opportunities. I'm not sure how the path unfolds, all I know is it's a busy and potentially exciting one!

At the same time, I've been working - at a slow relaxing pace - on a Flash game. Which is coming together quite nicely.
New Lylian titles are being designed. While the next title in the series is in development, small casual games will be released here and there.

This is where I should post an accompanying picture, but... I promise to paste one in the next post.

1 comment:

KISONI said...

Nice blog, I am waiting for your next post.