Sunday, March 10, 2013

Game Dev - Vehicle work in progress 1

I haven't posted anything for a little while and so in my attempt to show works in progress, here's a few hours spent on a carrier craft.

I'd say it's about 30% complete, I'll post a completed version in about a day.

These are crafts a particular enemy (creeps) use for transport.
They circle and board the giant at various levels. After a successful drop off the pilot flies the transporter to a safe distance.









Mechanical engineers should look away around about now.

1 comment:

Satya dev said...

Thanks for uploading games....
i like this blog very much...
Your games are very useful and interesting.
I liked it very much and felt beneficial for all, if they have any doubt about the above mentioned topic.
We can learn some valuable tips from this blog. You can have a look on my Zopy Games,
I would be waiting for your valuable response. Thanks in advance.